STAGE II VAPOR RECOVERY TEST SYSTEM
The tester includes the following components to meet the all CARB, Federal and State requirements.
* Digital Manometer for performance of Pressure Decay
and Dynamic Back Pressure,
* Negative 0-100" WC Magnehelic Manometer for
performance of Pressure Decay on Healy Systems
* 1-5" WC Magnehelic Manometer for performance
of the Liquid Blockage portion of Dynamic Back
Pressure and required calibrations of the pressure
* 0-100 CFH Flowmeter for performance of the Tie Test
and Dynamic Back Pressure.
* 0-400 CFH Flowmeter to meet the 1-5 CFM flow
limitations of the Pressure Decay Test.
* Regulator and Gauge Assembly for Nitrogen input
* Roots Meter Model 3M-175 for A/L Ratio Testing
of all CARB Approved System.
With Hasstech Vacurite (call for pricing)
* 50 Gallon Aluminum Tank Custom fitted with vapor
donut, sight glass, drains and rubber wheels
Stage II Tester